“Not only did I have no more pain after my spinal decompression treatment, but I felt great afterward. I definitely saw a huge difference.”
by Michael M
You’ve probably heard about spinal decompression as a safe, gentle and effective alternative to back and neck surgery. At Keller Spine and Auto Injury, we help ease your pain and heal your neck and back using state of the art technology, the revolutionary, DRX 9000C non-surgical spinal decompression, to treat herniated or bulging disks, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerve, facet syndrome, spinal stenosis, sciatic leg pain, chronic headaches, low back pain, neck pain, pain or numbness down the arms or legs and overall health and well being.
Until recently, if you suffered from any of these painful conditions, your options were limited. Pain medications, physical therapy, cortisone injections or surgery may not have worked for you. In some cases, you had no choice but to live with the pain.
Dr. Glans and his staff specialize in the care of the nervous system and spine. We are dedicated to the highest quality of care directed towards one objective…helping as many people as possible achieve a higher state of health and well being, through natural safe and advanced breakthrough technology.
“As a surgeon, I only want to do surgery when I absolutely have to. Spinal Decompression Therapy gives my patients a more conservative treatment option that can eliminate the need for surgery altogether, and that’s a very good thing.”
by Bernard Zeliger,
University College of Osteopathic Medicine; Vallejo, CA
Today we use spinal decompression with an amazingly high success for our patients. In most cases, the reduction of pain is so significant they can return to more active lifestyles—some for the first time in years!
“Before Dr. Glans and the spinal decompression treatments, I literally had to crawl out of bed…”
by Trisha P.
This FDA cleared procedure is gentle and comfortable—with NO risks and NO side effects. We’ve performed it with hundreds of patients and thousands of treatments and have had tremendous success treating all types of disc conditions.
What The Spinal Decompression Experts Believe
Experts believe that during spinal decompression nutrients, oxygen and fluids are drawn into the disc to create a revitalized environment conducive to healing.
Experts also believe that non-surgical spinal decompression stimulates the body’s repair mechanism, providing the building blocks needed to mend injured and degenerated discs.
How do I get started?
Contact our office at 817-798-4226 to schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Glans to determine if you are a candidate for care with Spinal Decompression. After carefully studying your case history and exam findings, we will sit down and explain your recommended plan of action for you. After answering any questions you may have about the recommended plan, you may begin your care with Spinal Decompression.
A few interesting facts about back pain:
- Although chiropractors care for more than just back pain, many patients visit chiropractors looking for relief from this pervasive condition. In fact, 31 million Americans experience low-back pain at any given time.1
- One-half of all working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year.2
- Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work. In fact, back pain is the second most common reason for visits to the doctor’s office, outnumbered only by upper-respiratory infections.
- Most cases of back pain are mechanical or non-organic—meaning they are not caused by serious conditions, such as inflammatory arthritis, infection, fracture or cancer.
- Americans spend at least $50 billion each year on back pain—and that’s just for the more easily identified costs.3
- Experts estimate that as many as 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some time in our lives.4
- After an extensive study of all currently available care for low back problems, the Agency for Health Care Policy and Research—a federal government research organization—recommended that low back pain sufferers choose the most conservative care first. And it recommended spinal manipulation as the only safe and effective, drugless form of initial professional treatment for acute low back problems in adults.5
- Jensen M, Brant-Zawadzki M, Obuchowski N, et al. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Lumbar Spine in People Without Back Pain. N Engl J Med 1994; 331: 69-116.
- Vallfors B. Acute, Subacute and Chronic Low Back Pain: Clinical Symptoms, Absenteeism and Working Environment. Scan J Rehab Med Suppl 1985; 11: 1-98.
- This total represents only the more readily identifiable costs for medical care, workers compensation payments and time lost from work. It does not include costs associated with lost personal income due to acquired physical limitation resulting from a back problem and lost employer productivity due to employee medical absence. In Project Briefs: Back Pain Patient Outcomes Assessment Team (BOAT). In MEDTEP Update, Vol. 1 Issue 1, Agency for Health Care Policy and Research, Rockville,
- In Vallfors B, previously cited.
- Bigos S, Bowyer O, Braen G, et al. Acute Low Back Problems in Adults. Clinical Practice Guideline No.14. AHCPR Publication No. 95-0642. Rockville, MD: Agency for Health Care Policy and Research, Public Health Service, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, December, 1994.